Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Overdue Update~

~Congrats to Kevin Clark who won my contest. I'm working on your price but one is coming for ya.~

Ok so anyways lets get going!!! I know an update is long pass due but here it is :3

New Dragon Age 2 DLC : Legacy.~~~
When they say it adds hours, they mean it! It took me over 3 hours to beat this dlc (not quite 4 but more than 3). This is rather interesting though I'll admit. There is no beginning to it. There's no ambush that starts it or anything. You inspect a new statue in your house and a message box comes up asking you "Would You Like To Play Legacy?"
Cassandra that ask Varric about a different place and you start at the place with only a short story behind what happened & why Hawke is there. Though you'd think it would be better to do in later chapters I'd recammend doing it in the 1st chapter of the game. If you're going to go after the trophies, one trophy requires you to have Bethany or Carver with you the entire time. Maybe you can do this in Chapter 2 or later, but I do not think so.
It tells Malcom's history and just little tidbits like that. Over all it's great. I'm not going into major spoilers keep in mind. I'd rate this dlc about an 8.

Lux Pain ~~~
This is a game from japanese with a couple of years on it. It's not a popular game here across the pond, but I rather enjoy this game. If you liked Pheonix Wright, I think you'd rather enjoy this. This game does have some poorly translated party with small type-o's here and there, but some scenes have a voice over that makes understanding the conversation much easier.
I'll go into more detail about this game later.

That's pretty much all I got now. ^^' srry. I'm trying to save for Disney and haven't been able to splurgh on video games I can recammend.
Got a Suggestion?? Let me hear it. Need a review or a little help on a game? Maybe you want a preview at a new game. I'll give ya the  best details I can find.
Peace out. ~PandaChan~

No comments:

Post a Comment