Tuesday, August 30, 2011

PC vs Playstaion games

After playing Dragon Age: Origins on both ps3 and pc I'll say this. Mods are love.Mods are only for the pc, but they are great. There is a mod for brighter colours, a mod for more hairstyles. Oh! And you know Cullen?? From the Mage story?? Yeah, there's a mod for him to. There's a mod to romance him XD. Now he doesn't go running away if you pick the right option, you get a goodbye screen, and you even get added dailogue when he's trapped by the mages.  It's pretty good I must say. There's even a mod that shows the wedding to Alistair as queen.  Mods are love. BUT! My ps3 has all expansions, and easily inports to dragon age 2. I personally have a mod for more hairstyles, the Cullen romance aaaaannnnd....hmmm I think I have another one just can't recall which one......... o well.  your option is your option XD

No comments:

Post a Comment