Thursday, July 14, 2011

~CONTEST~

Ok! Time for the first contest ever!! Here's the rules!! I'm going to post a picture of something I made. This bracelet has a specific theme from a specific game. If you can tell me what it is, You'll win!!
1st place: able to tell me game & what it represents and the first to do it. You'll get to choose from 3 prizes.
2nd Place: You can tell me the game & what it represents(or at least one and a close guess to the other).You'll get to choose from 2 prizes.
3rd Place: You could tell me at least one. And you'll get what is left from 1st and 2nd place. (I loves ju T^T)
Here's the image:  http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/AkiHawke/20110713192621.jpg(wouldn't let me upload pic)

The black beads are simply spacers, look only at the colors. If you can tell me what it is you'll win!!!! I'm giving a list of prizes just yet. If you entered and gave a good attempt at it you'll be honored to ^w^
Send an email with your name & answer to:
 pandahasmixedgenresx3@gmail.com
Also email any request, suggestions, or just anything this blog relates to that email.you'll have to ask for my personal email people.

A request has been made and it will be posted soon, but this contest comes now. This contest will last untill I either get 3 winners or get so depressed that nobody answered that I just close it. So send in your replies to that email or to my facebook if you've got me on there. email would be preffered.
With any luch this blog will be still alive after this.
~PandaChan out!

No comments:

Post a Comment