Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sims 3: How to get vampires in Sunset Valley easily.

If you play Sims 3 on your computer and you have the Late Night expansion pack you not only have access to the new city of Bridgeport, but also Vampires while walk around and prowl at night. <3
However!!! If you're like me, you dont like Bridgeport. The buildings you stay in are tiny, and its just a huge pain going from point A to point B. If you're like me, you love the vampire feature.
I like Sunset Valley. It's quiet and simple and I just enjoy it more. I found a quick 5 min way to get vampires WITHOUT bulldozing the City Park and installing Plasma 105 (or whatever its called).
Step 1: Start a new game in Bridgeport. You dont have to make a family, just pick a pre-made one.
Step 2: Click 'options' and edit your town. Go through and find a vampire one. Slayer is a perfect one! 1 female vamp( I went through and got like 3 or 4 vampire families and seperated a few but you dont have to. Whatever floats your boat.)
Step 3: Once you've found your vampire family, evict them. Dont worry!!
Step 4: Save the evicted, homeless, vampire family to your library.
Step 5: Once you've done that, save (Don't know if this is required, but I did it just in case)
Step 6: Load up your Sunset Valley family, or start a new one.
Step 7: "Options" "edit town"
Step 8: Click on your family library and select your vampire family.
Step 9: Put them in a house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can even cheat and move them in right next door!!
It seems complicated, but it took me about 5 mins (not counting the load screen time -.-) and is not at all hard.
If you're already in Bridgeport, and dont feel like making a new file, simple go to the clubs or vampire lounge. You might need to bride the bouncer, or have a celebrity status of 1. When a vampire you dont know is in the room, you'll get a "Hunted" moodlet. pause and look for a person with glowy eyes. There's your vampy!
Another way (kinda hard though) is to get the "Map to the stars" lifetime reward. Most celbrities are vampires! Trust the Reaver family they had 5 celebs at the daughters wedding and all of them were vamps!

Anyways!! And dont let people lie to you about the whole "You can have a have vampire half human baby!"
You can't. I tried. The only way to have a vampire baby is to be a vampire. Easy (Easiest if said vampire if you future spouse :3) When the relationship status is high enough ask said vampire to change you. If you're friends with them they'll bite you on the wrist. If you're something like a girlfriend, or romantic intrest etc etc, it will be a bite to the napeof your neck.
About 3 or 4 days later you'll complete the change.
You can than try for a baby with the vampire and succed. Of course it will be a vampire baby! A lil fun fact!!!!! ~ If you have the Generations expansion, and an imaginary friend, you can turn your imaginary friend real! Imaginary friends can't become vampire though. But!! If your sim is a vampire, and your real imaginary friend are romantic...you can have a half vampire half imaginary friend hybrid baby! GO HYBRID BABY!!!(<-Sorry..sleep deprived..) ~~~~~~~
and warning:! If you're a celebrity and you're dating a vampire. Be catious. If you woohoo with them once or twice the paparazi WILL tell everyone and you will get a "Publicaly disgraced" moodlet.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... hmmmm.. O YEAH!! .....wait... no...I forgot... -.-

While I try to remeber I will go ahead and post this  erm  post. Soooo umm. Captain America is a great movie, The Lion King is coming in 3D (who wants to go and sing along to all the songs and cry when Mufasa dies?? I know I will ^w^), and the remake of Spiderman is dumb. Why was it remade?!?!?  ok movie rant is over.. back to old subject.  I was suppose to have my little sisters birthday present for tomorrow done tonight and I have done zero work on it.

Signed~
PandaChan

2 comments:

  1. thank you sooooooooo much that helped me allot your the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know why but on my game of Sims 3: Late Night, I can't go to Bridgeport or find a vampire :( and I am OBSESSESED WITH VAMPIRES

    ReplyDelete