Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Update!

With the Playstation store up and running and everybody enjoying their "Welcome Back" package, most people are very pleased. I myself have finally been able to get the DLC for Dragon Age 2 (The Exiled Prince. This DLC contains a character name Sebastian whom I plan on making a brief walkthrough for.) I also got 2 PS1 classics. Also DLC for another game of mine, Final Fantasy 7, and icons. and While I myself am enjoying all my lil freebies I can say this. Aside from my free full games of Dead Nation and inFAMOUS, I know that the 30 days of Playystation + is a marketing master plan!
I have always been a little envious when I saw I'd have to pay about $10, for something they got for free! They got amazing discounts, free themes & avatars, and even got free DLC for some games. So when I heard about the 30 free days I was excited..till I got it.
While true I am still enjoying my free days, I see how much of a master marketing plan it was.
They gave us 30 days of this for free, so we could get a taste of it. After 30 days we can either choose to pay monthly or by those cards at Gamestop (love the Playstation Network ones for $20 by the way)..or we can drop it. And by dropping it we loose all the freebies, discounts, and special lil bonus. I don't know about you, but I think I just might be getting this subscription.
I personally think this was a brillant plan, but I find that I am enjoying this master plan while they sit in their cool offices twirling their lil pointy moustaches. ..XD lol
O well I'll try to be more on top of my postings and plan on posting more. BTW only a few more days till the madness returns!
 ~Signed PandaChan101

No comments:

Post a Comment